Thursday, September 3, 2009

End of Summer Fun

One of my best friends, Meelah and I are teachers so before the summer ended, we decided to take our boys on a little play date. For me, it was marking the end of summer and beginning of a new, busy school year. We went to Habitot Children’s Museum in Berkeley. I had never been before so I was anxious to see how Jadon would react to all of the exhibits. It turns out he was still a bit too young to explore all of the activities. Despite that, he definitely had fun watching Kaleb play.



Up


Over



and Spat




Kaleb is David and I’s godson. Over the years, Meelah has been gracious enough to let us baby sit and “practice” with Kaleb before we had Jadon. We have made so many fun memories with this little guy (actually he’s quite big now –he just turned 6). Kaleb holds a very, very special place in our heart. I have a feeling he’s going to be a great godbrother role model for Jadon.



He soon realized that this was in fact a wooden carrot... He was quite disappointed to say the least.




As a novice blogger, I failed to get a picture of the whole gang... sorry =(








1 comment:

  1. I love all of your pictures and your journal reflections are thoughtful and moving, especially the one about Kaleb. (-; Jadon is very blessed to have a mom and dad like you guys...he looks so happy in every shot!

    ReplyDelete