Friday, May 27, 2011

Arrielle at 10 months!

Our sweet girl is 10 months old which means that in two months (8 short weeks) she will be 1 year old!!! Where in the world has all the time gone??? As you can see from the pictures below, she is quite a little busy girl! I walked in my bathroom the other morning and found her rummaging through my cabinet.

When I called her name, she look at me like this: (Now how can you resist a smile like that?)

In addition to her busyness, Arrie has become a very, very fast crawler. She can get from our bedroom to the top of the stairs within the blink of an eye. I don't know what this means for her future track career but for right now, it means we have to get out the baby gates again. I feel like I just put them away with Jadon!!



She is constantly smiling!





And she LOVES to eat. Her favorites are mushed up carrots and cherrios. She definitely got the Shabaglian gene for being a passionate eater. She hums and squeals just as much as Jadon did at her age. Meal time is very loud at our house!





We just love this little girl!!






No comments:

Post a Comment