Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Laundry Basket

As one can imagine, life is quite different with a baby. This fact was never more evident when it came time to pack for our big family vacation to Kauai. I had to wash several loads of clothes, fold them, and them put them away before beginning to organize the suitcases. I also have an 8-month old who LOVES the laundry basket and will do everything in his power to either, get inside it, tip it over, or use it for leverage to pull up on. Despite my best efforts to keep him at bay, my little “helper” had fun in the laundry basket while I tried to put the clothes away.

I left the room for one second and when I came back, he was doing this… (love the deer-in-the-headlights look).

Here I am trying my best to get some cool shots with the camera –I don’t think it turned out right…









1 comment:

  1. Good stuff... glad you guys enjoyed Kauai. We are going in November and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete