Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. Although we’ve had a few setbacks, God’s grace is upon us and I know He always has our best interest at heart –know matter how hard the lesson may be.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my two healthy children, and my family and friends. My heart couldn’t be more full of thanks. I love this time of year because in the midst of the life moving full speed ahead, it reminds me to take some time to reflect. I always promise myself to be thankful and reflect throughout the entire year but somehow the daily grind gets to me. So now, I take a special moment to say, “thank you Lord for your many, many blessings.” Here are some pictures of our time with our family in Fresno. We missed seeing TT this year!!

Jadon and Arrielle with Pog and G-mom


Arrielle with Aunt Charity

Christopher and Jadon having fun on the motorcycle!


The Shabaglian/Thonesen clan--taking over Me-N-Eds



The boys were pretending they were on a boat in the middle of the ocean. Jadon had so much fun playing with his cousin.


Jadon, Arrielle, and Grandma


Shabaglian/Penner cousins together. The newest addition is baby Jed --he was only 10 days old!! (I love Jadon and Christopher's facial expressions). We were sad little Aubrey Rose wasn't in the picture.


Thanksgiving Day


Jadon and Daddy watching football










2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful that you are blogging again! I get to see MORE of you and your family ! Can't wait for Thursday and Monday!

    ReplyDelete